In this week’s update, I’ll talk about a subject near and dear to everyone’s heart: performance.
It’s been a challenging couple of years in the equity and fixed income markets with huge up-and-down swings. The rising interest rates and increased equity volatility have made investing a trying experience.
This video update seeks to answer a few of your questions on performance-related topics. I hope you find it helpful.
- Absolute vs. Relative Performance
- How should I feel about absolute vs. relative performance?
- How have the markets done this year?
- Since you mentioned fixed income, how are we invested?
- Are you hopeful at all about the next 12 months?
- What if I’m not satisfied with my performance?