In this week’s update, I am answering several questions I was asked recently by members of our client family as well as in media interviews. Hope you find it helpful.
In this audio summary, I will cover the following:
- What moves the price of Bitcoin?
- What impact will the proposed infrastructure bill have on the market and economy?
- How will China’s crack down on internet companies impact investment strategy?
- Will housing prices continue to skyrocket?
- What’s in the new tax bills currently under consideration?
Disclosures: DWM does not currently hold Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Tencent Holdings Limited as part of DWM managed portfolio strategies.
DWM offers complimentary financial planning services to investment management clients. Clients who do not engage the Firm for investment management services are charged either a flat fee or on an hourly basis for financial planning, depending on the scope and complexity of the financial planning services to be provided. Financial planning fees are negotiable, and all such fees are agreed upon prior to entering into a financial planning contract with any client. For more information regarding financial planning services, fees, and related disclosures, please refer to Advisor’s Form ADV, Part 2A Brochure.