There are many economic and market headlines to sort through. In this week’s update, I answer these five questions:
- Why is the equity market rising when inflation is running rampant?
- When will the Federal Reserve stop raising interest rates?
- How will the midterm elections impact the economy and market?
- How are you feeling about international markets?
- I was really tempted to sell when the market was down a couple weeks ago. Was that wise not to sell?
The link is here:
We hope this is helpful and give you some insight into how we look at the markets and economy and how we invest your hard-earned assets.